WANT A BETTER BODY? HERE’S 5 EASY HABITSMarch 4, 2020
Makes: 1 serving
Recipe By: POPSUGAR Fitness
For the chicken salad:
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup shredded chicken, precooked
For the sandwich:
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- Handful of lettuce or sunflower sprouts
- 2 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado together with yogurt and lemon juice until completely combined.
- Add the chicken to the bowl, and mix with a spoon until all the chicken is coated.
- Serve your chicken salad on top of a bed of lettuce, or split on top of two English muffins with a tomato slice and sunflower sprouts (as pictured).
Calories: 425 Protein: 39.6 g Carbohydrate: 34.6 g Fiber: 8.3 g Sodium: 405 mg
Potassium: 734 mg Total Fat: 14.9 g Saturated fat: 3.5 g Trans fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 83 mg
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin A (122% daily value)